Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lot of new stuff!

The Owl Occasions Etsy store is now open! There are currently two items in the store for sale, a set of three Easter cards and a Easter banner. I have also made a bunch of other items to add soon. Since it's snowing  tomorrow I am probally not going anywhere, I will be taking photos of the new items I have finished. These include two sets of butterfly pins, a resuable tote bag/gift bag and some fun place mats for kids.

Here is a link to the Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/owloccasions

I am also working on a few more Easter items and a set of spring/Easter themed finger puppets!

Also I added some photos to the Owl Occasions facebook page, they are of a cribbage themed bag and wallet I had made out of a whole deck of playing cards. So be sure to check that out as well. You can now "like" us on facebook. I added a "like" box to this blog. It is off to the right hand side of the page at the top of the blog entry.

Thanks for reading
Nicki*

No comments:

Post a Comment